Vid Megušar is a Graduate of Mathematics. He is mastering the fields of Computer Vision. His main programming languages for developing models are R, Python and SQL.
Main data science projects:
- Analysis of data from a big data datasets and presented the results to the customer.
- Neural networks for creating a 3D virtual twin of a person for inference.
- Detection of foreign objects on a work surface for robotic manipulators.
- Neural Networks
- Relational Database Management
- Advanced Machine Learning
- Computer vision
- Coursera Stanford Machine Learning